- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
July 7 @ 6:15 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 7th July 2021, 6.15pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan.
Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 30th June 2021, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive a report from the interview panel on the interviews for the post of Administration Assistant, agree the appointment, Spinal Column Point and working days and hours, start date and any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 30th June 2021
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Ekinsmyth (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ford, Pavey and Miss Pollock