- This event has passed.
Extra Ordinary Full Council meeting
30th September 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby summon you to an Extra Ordinary Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Monday 30th September 2019 at 7.30pm in The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Business Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive a report from Cllrs Crabtree and Pavey and receive and approve quotes for an architect and quantity surveyor to provide initial sketches and costings for a Parish Council Office, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 16th October 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 25th September 2019.
Clerk to the Council