- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
25th September 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 25th September 2019, 7pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 19th August 2019, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To shortlist applicants for the post of Locum Clerk to cover maternity leave and agree any future actions
- To confirm the arrangements for interviewing the applicants for the post of Locum Clerk to cover maternity leave
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 18th September 2019
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Williams (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Miss Pollock, Mrs Share and Szoka