- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources Committee
11th November 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 11th November 2015 at 7.00 pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 14th October 2015 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive the audit reports completed by Councillors and agree any future actions
- To receive the revised insurance renewal and agree any future actions
- To receive detailed estimates of all receipts and payments including the use of reserves for the 2015/16 fiscal year and the first draft budget for the 2016/17 fiscal year and agree any future actions and recommendations to Full Council
- Date and time of next meeting
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 4th November 2015.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Mrs Thompson (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey and Uren