- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources meeting
July 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 8th July 2020 at 7pm in The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 12th February 2020 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review items and tickets raised since the last meeting with the Council’s IT provider and agree any future actions
- To receive the VAT advice for the Illogan Park Project from Parkinson Partnership LLP and a report from the Clerk and agree any future actions
- To receive the NALC Website accessibility requirements publication, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 9th September 2020, 7pm in the Council Office
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 1st July 2020.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Pavey (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, and Weatherburn. 1 vacancy