- This event has passed.
Full Council meeting
March 18 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
I hereby summon you to a Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 18th March 2020 at 7.00 pm at the Parish Office 2 Wheal Agar Tolvaddon Business Park TR14 0HX.
Members of the public are invited to attend.
1. Safety Procedures
2. Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations
5. Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
6. Chairman’s Announcements
7. To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 19th February 2020 and the Chairman to sign them
8. Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
9. To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of February 2020
10. To authorise payment of accounts for the month of March (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
11. To consider management, maintenance and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
12. Litter picking event on 4th April 2020. To discuss arrangements
13. Climate change – to discuss the next steps to include appointment of working group
14. To consider amendments to financial regulations
15. Management of trees. To consider arrangements for management of the Parish Council’s trees
16. To approve the expenditure re the decision of the Planning and Environmental Committee on 4th March to extend the litter picking contract by one year
17. Road name for the affordable housing scheme at Church Road Illogan – suggestions for names (should be based on local historical heritage, natural or landscape features of the local area)
18. Update from the speed signs task and finish group
19. Update from the Manningham Woods task and finish group
20. To receive and consider the NALC Consultation Response “Strengthening police powers to tackle unauthorised encampments”
21. To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
22. To receive a report from the Clerk including Health and Safety, agree future actions and any associated expenditure
23. To receive a 2-minute update from Committee Chairman and note the minutes of the following committee meetings held since the last Full Council meeting and to consider adopting any resolutions:
i. Governance Review Committee – 26th February 2020 and 11th March
ii. Planning and Environmental Services Committee – 19th February 2020 and 4th March
24. To receive reports from the following outside bodies:
b. Representatives to outside organisations
c. Cornwall Councillors
25. To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
26. Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 15th April 2020, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
27. To resolve that under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, the public and representatives of the press and broadcast media be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following items of business as publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
28. Approval of quotations for the supply and installation of new boundary signs
29. Approval of quotations for tree surveys
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th March 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council