- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
March 18 @ 6:50 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 18th March 2020, at 6.50 pm at the Parish Office 2 Wheal Agar Tolvaddon Business Park
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning application PA19/05413 Wild Primroses, Spar Lane – Annexe – Local Protocol
- Date and Time of next meeting
1st April 2020 in Penwartha Hall at 7 pm.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th March 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council
The Planning Application will be available to view from 6.20 pm until 6.50 pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.