- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Service Committee meeting
January 22 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 22nd January 2020, 6.40pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
1. Safety Procedures
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations
5. Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
6. To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ford)
i. IPC 2020/0005
Mr Band, Fothergill, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Proposed New Dwelling
Mr Steve Carter, 1 Warwick Avenue, Illogan Redruth
Proposed larger home extension single storey extension to rear of main house
Mr and Mrs D Atkins-Gammons, Basset Cottage, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Construction of detached garage
7. Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 5th February in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Locum Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.10pm until 6.40pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.