- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee
July 21 @ 6:50 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 21st July 2021, 6.50pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ford)
86 Sunnyside Parc, Illogan
Form a second storey bedroom extension
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 4th August 2021, 7pm, venue to be confirmed.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 14th August 2021
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.20pm until 6.50pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes and Pavey.