- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee
August 18 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 18th August 2021, 6.30pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ekinsmyth)
Avalon, An Vownder, Paynters Lane, Illogan
Erection of a domestic garage with annexe over balcony and velux
10, Alexandra Close, Illogan
The Cottage, Spar Lane, Illogan TR15 3UR
Garden Room within Applicant’s Garden
45 Gwel Kann, Park Bottom TR15 3FN
Extension over garage to create a bedroom including Juliet balcony to south elevation. Increase height of boundary fence.
Collingwood, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, TR14 OHU
Variation of condition 1 (approved plans) in respect of decision notice PA20/00429 dated 03.07.2020
Geothermal Development at Tolvaddon
Request for Screening Option in relation to a proposed geothermal development at
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 1st September 2021, 7pm, venue to be confirmed.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th August 2021
Administration Assistant to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 5.45 pm until 6.00pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes and Pavey.