- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 20th September 2023, 6pm in Illogan Parish Council Community Office, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ford)
Alpine & Oakley, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Retention of driveway access serving dwelling houses, Alpine & Oakley
Land South of Pendeen Park, Merritts Hill, Illogan
21 new dwellings (Pendeen Park Phase 2)
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 4th October 2023, 7pm in Illogan Parish Council Community Office.
Given under my hand this day Tuesday 12th September 2023
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 5.30pm until 6pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Thompson (Chairman), Ekinsmyth (Vice Chairman), Cullimore, Ford, Holmes, Miss Kelly, Ms Kemp, Miss Pollock, and Szoka.