- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
April 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 3rd April 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 6th and 20 March 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To receive a report from Cllr Crabtree on the notification letters sent by Cornwall Council to the neighbouring properties of proposed developments at the planning application stage and agree any future actions
- To receive a report from Cllr Crabtree on flytipping in Spar Lane and Park Bottom and agree any future actions
- To consider whether to obtain quotes to erect and regularly empty a bin near Primrose Gardens and agree any future actions
- To consider whether to obtain quotes for a moveable, potentially fully serviced speed sign, consider potential sites for the sign to be erected and agree any future actions
- To receive a request for a memorial bench near the square and agree any future actions
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 17th April 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes to paint the gates at Manningham Wood, appoint a contractor and agree any future actions
- To receive the draft tender paperwork for the maintenance of seats and wooden sculptures in Manningham Wood and agree any future actions
- To receive the draft tender paperwork to replace the edging on the paths in Manningham Wood and agree any future actions
- To receive the draft tender paperwork for the maintenance of bus shelters and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Roberts, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.