- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
4th December 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 4th December 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on 6th and 20th November 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mr and Mrs Rees, Lynwood, Merritts Hill, Illogan
Bramley, Illogan RBL Association Football and Social Club Ltd, Royal British Legion Club, Richards Lane, Illogan
Proposed hard standing and Grandstand seating area (covered)
Mr Perry, Wild Primroses, Spar Lane, Illogan
Proposed erection of a single storey detached timber building for use as a self-contained annexe accommodation ancillary to the host dwelling
Mr and Mrs Seller, Merewether, 85 Alexandra Road, Illogan
Extension to side and rear
Mr Upham, Oak Trees, Parklands, South Drive, Tehidy
Proposed alterations and extension to a dwelling
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council and Planning Appeal Decisions received from the Planning Inspectorate
- To receive correspondence regarding PA19/03532 – Trelehan, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy – Proposed new dwelling and agree a response
- To appoint a Vice Chairman of the Planning and Environmental Services Committee for the remainder of the 2019/2020 municipal year
- To receive a report from Cllr Holmes on the access road at Tehidy Mill that used to be a public and vehicular access that has been gated and agree any future actions
- To discuss the condition of Footpath 214/21/1 from Treloweth Terrace to Church Road and agree any future action
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 8th January 2020, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 27th November 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Mrs Thompson, and Williams.