- This event has passed.
Governance Review Committee Meeting
27th November 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Governance Review Committee Meeting will be held on Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 7.00pm in the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker a limit of 3 minutes under Council standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Governance Review Committee held on the 16th September 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive the Health and Safety Audit Report and a presentation on the report by JNC Safety Services Ltd and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 29th January 2020, 7pm in the Council Office.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 20th November 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Ford (Chairman), Mrs Share (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Pavey and Weatherburn. 1 vacancy