- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
September 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 4th September 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 7th and 21st August 2019 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Williams)
Mr Clive King, Plot at Halgoss Barn, Limewood View, Tehidy
Reserved matters in regards to appearance, landscaping, layout and scale following approval of Outline Permission PA18/03895 dated 21/07/18
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
- To confirm and finalise the arrangements for the litter picking event, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider a policy to deal with planning applications and holiday lets and agree any future actions
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 18th September 2019, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive samples of litters pickers, agree where to purchase, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 28th August 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.