- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources Committee meeting
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 11th September 2018, 7pm at The Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 10th July 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review the actual income and expenditure from the 1st April 2019 until the 31st August 2019, compare the actual income and expenditure with the budgets for the 2019 – 2020 fiscal year and agree any future actions
- To receive the forecast expenditure from the 1st September 2019 until the 31st March 2020 and agree any future actions
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 7th October 2019, 7pm in the Council Office
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes for insurance and agree a recommendation to Full Council
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Ford, Pavey, Weatherburn and 1 vacancy.