- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
October 7 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Monday 7th October 2019, 6.30pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 25th September 2019, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive a report from the interview panel following the interviews for the position of Locum Clerk to cover maternity leave, agree whether to appoint any of the applicants to fill the vacancy and agree any future actions
- To agree the terms and conditions for the Locum Clerk to cover maternity leave and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Monday 30th September 2019
Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Williams (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Miss Pollock, Mrs Share and Szoka