- This event has passed.
Staffing Committee Meeting
November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Staffing Committee Meeting of Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Monday 4th November 2019, 7pm at the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon. Members are hereby summoned to attend.
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 25th September 2019, and the Chairman to sign them
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Staffing Committee meeting held on the 7th October 2019, and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To note the employee induction pack compiled by the Governance Review Committee
- To receive the CALC, SLCC and ALCC Induction and Probation Period Guide and agree any future actions
- That the Council resolves under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act, to exclude the press and public due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To note receipt of the following forms received from the Clerk as per the Maternity Policy – Form 1 – Notification of Maternity Leave; Form 2 Notification of Intention Relation to Maternity Leave and the MATB1 form and agree any future actions
- To agree how Keeping In Touch (KIT) days will be managed and agree any future actions
- To consider the Clerk’s Keeping In Touch (KIT) days, when they will be taken and any items that they need to cover and agree any future actions
- To agree how to manage contact with the Clerk during her maternity leave and agree any future actions
- To agree how to manage any suggested/proposed changes to working systems and processes etc by the Locum Clerk or Cllrs etc whilst the Clerk is on maternity leave, what would be permissible change etc and agree any future actions
- To agree tasks to be undertaken by the Locum Clerk whilst the Clerk is on maternity leave and agree any future actions
- To finalise arrangements for the Locum Clerk and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Monday 28th October 2019.
Sarah Willsher, Clerk to the Council
Members of the Committee: Cllrs Williams (Chairman), Mrs Ferrett (Vice Chairman), Ekinsmyth, Miss Pollock, Mrs Share and Szoka