- This event has passed.
Community Liaison Committee meeting
21st October 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Community Liaison Committee will be held on Monday 21st October 2019 at 7.00pm in the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Community Liaison Committee held on the 7th October 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the Minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive an update on the Events budget, and agree any future actions (to be tabled at the meeting)
- To agree when to erect and decorate the Christmas Trees and agree any future actions
- To receive a report from Cllrs Crabtree and Pavey on PA Systems and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider the arrangements for the 2019 Illogan Christmas Lights Switch On Event, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider the arrangements for the 2019 Park Bottom Christmas Lights Switch On Event, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider the arrangements for the 2019 Tolvaddon Christmas Lights Switch On Event, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and time of next meeting
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes for Christmas Trees, agree where to purchase, agree who will go and select the trees, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Monday 14th October 2019.
Sarah Willsher, Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllr Pavey (Chairman), Cllr Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Cllr Ford, Cllr Mrs Share, Cllr Williams, Mr Dolling (RBL) and Representative from Illogan School