- This event has passed.
Community Liaison Committee Meeting
November 27 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Community Liaison Committee will be held on Wednesday 27th November 2019 at 6.30pm in the Council Office, Unit 2 Wheal Agar, Tolvaddon Energy Park, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Community Liaison Committee held on the 11th November 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the Minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To agree how many sweets to purchase, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive quotes for the MEWP and 2 operatives for 1 day to help dismantle, undecorate and remove the Christmas Trees, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive quotes for mince pies for the Illogan Christmas Lights Switch On Events, agree how many to purchase, any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 20th November 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllr Pavey (Chairman), Cllr Crabtree (Vice Chairman), Cllr G Ford, Cllr Mrs Share, Cllr Williams, Mr D Dolling (RBL) and Representative from Illogan School