- This event has passed.
Full Council Meeting
9th December 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 9th December 2015 at 7.00 pm at the Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- Chairman’s Announcements
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 18th November 2015 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To note the minutes of the following committee meetings held since the last Full Council meeting:
- Planning and Environmental Services Committee 18th November 2015
- Community Liaison Committee 23rd November 2015
- Staffing Committee 25th November 2015
- Illogan Park Improvements Working Group 30th November 2015
- To receive reports on the payments, receipts and bank reconciliation for the month of November 2015
- To authorise payment of accounts for the month of December 2015 (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To consider and agree office opening hours over the Christmas and New Year Period and contact arrangements in case of an emergency
- To receive a report regarding Neighbourhood Development Plans and agree a date of the first meeting to agree how to commence the project and any appropriate future actions
- To agree the 2016 meeting dates and agree any future actions
- To receive the recommendation from the Illogan Park Improvements Working Group ‘that the draft Terms and Conditions for Use of the Sports Pitches and Changing Facilities at Illogan Park and the draft Illogan Park Pitch Inspections Checklist are received and approved’ and to agree any future actions
- To consider the fee structure for use of the sports pitches and changing facilities at Illogan Park and agree any future actions (referred by the Illogan Park Improvements Working Group – Please see draft minutes)
- To consider any correspondence up to the date of the meeting and agree responses and actions(up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To receive a report from the Clerk including Health and Safety, agree future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive reports from the following outside bodies:
- Representatives to outside organisations
- Cornwall Councillors
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
- Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 20th January 2016, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act the Press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed.
- To receive recommendations from the Staffing Committee regarding the Clerk’s and Administration Assistants terms and conditions, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive recommendations from the Planning and Environmental Services Committee on the letter from the Council’s litter picking and general maintenance contractor, agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 2nd December 2015.
Clerk to the Council