- This event has passed.
Full Council Meeting
October 20 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a Full Council meeting of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 20th October 2021 7.00 pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
Members of the press and public are invited to attend.
- Safety Procedures
- Chairman’s Welcome and Apologies
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council standing Orders)
- Chairman’s Announcements
- To receive and approve the minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on the 15th September 2021 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To receive the Delegated Decisions Register since the last meetings, ratify all decisions made and agree any future actions
- To receive a 2-minute update from committee chairmen and note the minutes of the following committee meetings held since April 2021.
- Planning and Environmental Services Committee – 23rd June, 7th July, 21st July, 18th August, 1st September and 6th October
- Governance Review Committee – 6th July and 18th July
- Community Liaison Committee – 5th July, and 8th September
- Finance and Resources Committee – 13th October
- Projects Committee – 27th July and 6Th October
- Staffing Committee – 27th May, 2nd June, 9th June, 30th June, 7th July and 28th July
- To receive reports on the payments, receipts, and bank reconciliation for the months of August 2021 and September 2021
- To authorise payment of accounts for the month of October 2021 (up to date list to be tabled at the meeting)
- To consider management, maintenance (to include grass cutting within the children’s play area) and future developments in Illogan Park and other parish facilities, agree any appropriate actions and any associated expenditure
- To receive correspondence from 9th September 2021 until 13th October 2021, agree any appropriate responses and any future actions
- To receive reports from the Cornwall Councillors
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings; agree where to discuss and timescales
- Date & time of next meeting:
Wednesday 17th November 2021, 7pm in The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To co-opt a Councillor to represent the Illogan Ward and co-opted Councillors to sign the Declaration of Acceptance of Office, to be witnessed by the Clerk
- To discuss the installation of the modular toilet block at Illogan Park, agree an appropriate response, any future actions and, any associated expenditure
- To receive the external audit report for the year ended 31st March 2021 and agree any actions.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 13th October 2021
Administration Assistant to the Council