- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee
December 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 1st December 2021, 7.00pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan.
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 3rd November 2021 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Thompson)
Mr D Richards, Land South West of Ferndale, Well Lane, Illogan Churchtown
Outline planning permission with some matters reserved: Construction of Replacement Dwelling (Previously Approved PA20/00109)
Mr Carbis, 11 Kennedy Close Illogan TR15 3UN
Retention and completion of the erection of self-contained annexe for guest
accommodation and incidental use for the occupiers of the main dwelling
Mrs Sneddon, Bramble 22 Tehidy Gardens South Tehidy TR14 0ET
Additional room over garage plus extension to ground floor living space at the back
of dwelling part single and part 2 story to enlarge master bedroom.
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings 7
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 15th December 2021, time to be confirmed, at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 24th November 2021
Anne Edwards, Administration Assistant to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Cullimore, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes, Pavey and Williams.