- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee
October 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 6th October at 7.00pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 1st September 2021 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To receive a pre planning application presentation for The Barn Old Merrose Farm, Tehidy, Camborne, TR14 0HN
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Holmes)
Mr Spencer, 5 Kestral Way, Illogan TR16 4DN
Replace the existing conservatory with an extension
Mr D Richards, Land South West of Ferndale, Well Lane, Illogan Churchtown, Redruth
Replacement Dwelling (previously approved PA20/00109)
Carpenter Friendship Cohousing Community, Manningham, Illogan Churchtown,
Various tree works
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council and Planning Appeal Decisions received from the Planning Inspectorate
- To receive a report as to the occupation of the new dwellings at the Glebe Field site and to receive notification of the adoption process by the principal council.
- That under the 1960 public bodies (admission to meetings) act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To scrutinise all the various planning reports and comments made regarding the activities and development at 11 Kennedy Close, Park Bottom within the last two years and to make any appropriate observations for the attention of Cornwall Council planning service and the Divisional member
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 6.30pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan, Redruth
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 29th September 2021.
Administration Assistant to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes and Pavey.