- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
September 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 6th September 2023 at 7pm in Illogan Parish Council Community Office, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 2nd and 16th August 2023 and the Chairman to sign them.
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ekinsmyth)
Tallem, South Drive, Tehidy
Works to trees subject to a Tree Preservation Order namely fell 3 Oaks and a Chestnut. Crown raise the drive side trees to 5m to allow better vehicle access. Crown raise the trees in G1 to allow the building room, cut back to red line on photo. Crown raise Ash over South Drive Road, photos with red line indicate the limbs to be removed.
- To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council and Planning Appeal Decisions received from the Planning Inspectorate
- To receive additional information from the planning officer regarding access for planning application PA22/02587 – Paynters Lane Methodist Church, Paynters Lane, Illogan for the Conversion and refurbishment of the chapel to create two four bedroom dwellings (in lieu of previous approved 2 bed, 3 bed and 4 bed dwellings – Re-design of approval scheme PA18/06194). Agree a response and any future actions
- To ratify the decision, further to additional information supplied, that there were no objections to planning application PA23/05383, Annexe 1 Collingwood, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy for works to trees under a tree preservation order (TPO) namely: Quercus Ilex: reduce tree by a third (approximately 6m) including limbs overhanging the chalet and agree any future actions
- To ratify the Council’s response to the Cornwall Council 5-day planning protocol for PA23/04400 – Oakland Lodge, Halgoss, Tehidy, that this Council agrees with the recommendation of the Planning Officer and agree any future actions.
- To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
- To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
- To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 20th September 2023, time to be confirmed in Illogan Parish Council Community Office.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 30th August 2023.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Thompson (Chairman), Ekinsmyth (Vice Chairman), Cullimore, Ford, Holmes, Miss Kelly, Ms Kemp, Miss Pollock, and Szoka.