- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
22nd May 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 22nd May 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- To elect a Chairman of the Planning and Environmental Services Committee for the 2019/2020 municipal year
- To appoint a Vice Chairman of the Planning and Environmental Services Committee for the 2019/2020 municipal year
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Williams)
Mrs B Laing, Fair View, Harmony Terrace, Bassett Road, Illogan
Roof alterations and construction of raised decking and canopy to rear of property
Mrs C Kessell, Tressingham Meadow, Rosewarne Downs, Camborne
Non-Material Amendment to PA18/10924 Replace proposed Eternit Cedral weather board on the top of the South East side of the Annex with granite quoins on both corners of the South East side
S Brown and S Stephenson, 11 The Meadow, Illogan
Construction of single storey rear extension
Mr M Endean, 2 Valley Gardens, Voguebeloth, Illogan
Proposed single storey extension
Mrs H Webb, Keepers Gate, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy, Camborne
T1 – Beech – No work.
T2 – Turkey Oak – Fell.
T3 – Beech – No work.
Mr & Mrs Garbett, Trelehan, Mount Whistle Road, South Tehidy
Proposed new dwelling
Ms Kinsella, 1 Park Close, Illogan
Side extension to dwelling
- To receive correspondence from the Cornwall Council Planning Officer regarding PA17/05979 – Mrs Jones, Tehidy Mill Farm, Tehidy Mill, Roscroggan, Camborne – Barn conversion/extension and change of agricultural to domestic curtilage, agree a response and any future actions
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 5th June 2019 in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Crabtree, Mrs Ferrett, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Mrs Thompson and Williams.