- This event has passed.
Governance Review Committee Meeting
22nd May 2019 @ 7:45 pm - 8:45 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Governance Review Committee Meeting will be held on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 at 7.45pm in the Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- To elect a Chairman of the Governance Review Committee for the municipal year 2019/2020
- To appoint a Vice Chairman of the Governance Review Committee for the municipal year 2019/2020
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker a limit of 3 minutes under Council standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting of the Governance Review Committee held on the 24th April 2019 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- Date and time of next meeting
Wednesday 26th June 2019, 7pm in the Council Office.
- That under the 1960 Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act the press and public are excluded due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed
- To receive an official complaint and other correspondence and agree any future actions
Given under my hand this day Thursday 16th May 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Crabtree, Ford, Pavey, Mrs Roberts, Mrs Share and Mrs Thompson.