- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
August 21 @ 7:40 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 21st August 2019, 6.40pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Szoka)
Mr Williams, Land Adj Wenappa, Bassett Road, Voguebeloth, Illogan
The proposed erection of two detached dwellings and the provision on a new vehicular access (amended plans)
Mrs Ferguson, 22 Sunnyside Parc, Illogan
Proposed extension to dwelling
- To receive correspondence from the Planning Officer under the Local Council Protocol regarding planning application PA19/05366 – Mr Chapman, 40 Bosvean Gardens, Illogan – Proposed ground floor extension, and agree a response
- To receive correspondence from the Planning Officer under the Local Council Protocol regarding planning application PA19/04875 – Mr and Mrs Richards, Merrose Farm, Illogan Downs, Illogan – Conversion of existing barns to form 5 dwellings and associated works, and agree a response
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 4th September 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 14th August 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.10pm until 6.40pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Williams and 1 vacancy.