Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
September 18 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 18th September 2019, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mr Hogg, Lane House, Tehidy Park, Tehidy, Camborne
One ash tree to be severely lopped
- To receive correspondence from the Planning Officer under the Local Council Protocol regarding planning application PA19/04596 – Mr Williams, Land Adj Wenappa, Bassett Road, Voguebeloth, Illogan – The proposed erection of two detached dwellings and the provision of a new vehicular access (amended plans), and agree a response
- To appoint a representative to attend the Cornwall Council Planning Committee meeting to be held on the 23rd September 2019 and speak on behalf of the Council on PA19/06332 – Ms Hayman, Coastline Housing Ltd, Land at Church Road, Illogan – Reserved matters application detailing the appearance, landscaping, scale and layout of the development of 33no affordable dwellings (31 houses, 2 flats) and agree any future actions
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 2nd October 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 11th September 2019
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.15pm until 6.45pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Vacancy (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Williams and Vacancy.