- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
October 16 @ 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 16th October 2019, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Pavey)
Mr Vandersluys, 1 Penwarne Close, Tolvaddon, Camborne
Retrospective application to erect fence around garden boundary
Mr Preston, 1 The Woodlands, Tehidy Park, Tehidy
Works to T1 (Holm Oak) and T2 (Turkey Oak)
- To appoint a representative(s) to attend the Cornwall Council Planning Committee meeting to be held on Monday 21st October 2019, 10am in Penzance and speak on behalf of this Council on planning application PA19/04596 – Mr Williams, Land Adj Wenappa, Bassett Road, Voguebeloth, Illogan – The proposed erection of two detached dwellings and the provision of a new vehicular access, and agree any future actions
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 6th November 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 9th October 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Vacancy (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka, Williams.