- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
20th November 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 20th November 2019, 6.30pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Williams)
Mr and Mrs Flockhart, The Annexe, Little Trengale, Parklands, South Drive
Certificate of lawfulness for existing use of building as a dwelling house
Mr Dustow, Land South of Stores House, Churchtown, Illogan
Application for approval of all Reserved Matters in respect of PA18/05493 (Outline planning for single residential dwelling)
Mr and Mrs Rideout, 33 Kennedy Close, Illogan
Proposed front and rear single storey extensions with proposed covered carport
Mr Roberts, Regbetin, Trevelyan Road, Illogan
Removal of existing sectional garage/outbuilding and timber lean-to and erection of a single storey extension
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Ferrett)
Ms Tibbs, 7 Church Road, Illogan
The replacement of the existing single storey extension with a two storey extension
Mr Simmons, 12 Primrose Gardens, Marys Well, Illogan
Insertion of window to replace garage door
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 4th December 2019 in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 13th November 2019
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Vacancy (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Mrs Lang, Pavey, Szoka and Williams.