- This event has passed.
Finance and Resources Committee Meeting
11th November 2020 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
I hereby summon you to a meeting of the Finance and Resources Committee of Illogan Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 11th October 2020 at 7pm via Microsoft Teams.
Members of the public are invited to attend.
This will be a ‘virtual’ meeting with remote attendance by Councillors and remote access of press and public and will be held in accordance with the provisions of The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) (Flexibility of Local Authority and Police and Police and Crime Panel Meetings) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020.
Members of the press and public are entitled to attend this virtual meeting and participate during public participation. To join the meeting please see below for joining instructions:
Joining Information and Instructions
For anyone joining Illogan Parish Council’s virtual meeting we are offering a number of ways to join the meeting.
Our recommendation is that you participate via the link provided so that you are best able to experience a meeting as close to in person as we can offer during these times.
However, we understand that this may not be possible for all Parish residents. In this case we have set up a service that will enable you to use your phone to dial in to the meeting. While we are offering this service at no costs to our residents your telecoms provider may charge for this call. The number that you will need to dial is a local 01 number and will be charged at your operators’ standard rate if it is not covered by any calling plan that you may have.
Illogan Parish Council and our service provides cannot be held responsible for any call costs that you may incur.
If you would like to make written representation at this meeting, please contact the Clerk: Ms Sarah Willsher – Telephone: 01209 711433 – Email: email@example.com
Joining info: –
Please can everyone install Microsoft Teams on their computer/laptop/phone that they will be joining the meeting from. Teams can be downloaded from – https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
You will not be able to sign in to Teams as not all of you have the right license, but when you click on the link below it will open a web page and then you will then be able to click the open Teams app button.
Or dial 01209 874962 United Kingdom, Redruth (Toll) Conference ID: 111 601 061#
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details at the top of this page.
This meeting has been advertised as a public meeting and as such could be filmed, recorded or broadcast by broadcasters, members of the public or individual members of the Council.
Please speak to the Clerk or Chairman prior to the start of the meeting if you do not want to be recorded or if you or anyone you have joined with are under the age of 13.
Please do not edit films or recordings in any way that could lead to a misinterpretation of the proceeding or infringe on the core values of the Council. This includes refraining from editing an image or views expressed in a way that may ridicule or show lack of respect towards those being filmed or recorded.
Illogan Parish Council accepts no liability for any claims made against persons or organisations filming, recording or broadcasting any meeting. By filming, recording or broadcasting a Council meeting you are accepting that you are indemnifying the Council against any claims or liabilities against the Council, any Councillors and Officers of the Council.
Members of the public are invited to attend.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality over £25
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public Participation (Maximum of 15 mins – Every speaker a limit of 3 mins under Council Standing Orders)
- To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of the Finance and Resources Committee held on the 8th July 2020 and the Chairman to sign them
- Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
- To review items and tickets raised since the last meeting with the Council’s IT provider and agree any future actions
- To receive the report on the actual underspends and overspends versus the budgets for the 2019/2020 financial year
- To review the actual income and expenditure from the 1st April 2020 until the 30th October 2020 and agree any future actions
- To review the forecast income and expenditure from the 1st November 2020 until the 31st March 2021 and agree any future actions
- To compare the total forecast income and expenditure with the budgets for the 2020 – 2021 fiscal year and agree any future actions
- To receive the draft budget for the 2020/2021 financial year, agree any future actions and a recommendation to Full Council
- To recommend to Full Council the precept for 2020/2021
- Date and time of next meeting
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Clerk to the Council
Members of Committee: Cllrs Pavey (Chairman), Szoka (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ekinsmyth, Ford, and Weatherburn. 1 vacancy