- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
June 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 5th June 2019, 7pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
1. Safety Procedures
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
4. To consider applications from members for dispensations
5. To receive and approve the minutes of the meetings of this Committee held on the 1st and 22nd May 2019 and the Chairman to sign them.
6. Matters arising from the minutes and a report on progress of actions, for information only
7. Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
8. To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Mrs Thompson)
Mr & Mrs Richards, 85 Sunnyside Parc, Illogan
Proposed rear extension and conversion of garage to office
9. To note planning decisions received from Cornwall Council
10. To receive advice on the wording of the sign at the entrance to the footpath from Parsonage Well to Portreath and agree any future actions
11. To note the Cornwall Council Parish and Town Council Consultation Document produced by the Planning Partnership and agree any future actions
12. To receive an update from Cllr Ekinsmyth on speed signs and agree any future actions
13. To receive a report from Cllrs Crabtree and Mrs Thompson following their site visit to Manningham Wood with a member of the public and agree any future actions
14. To receive a report from Cllr Crabtree on white lines at Park Bottom and agree any future actions
15. To receive correspondence up to the date of the meeting for information only
16. To note any information regarding the cricket field at Mary’s Well and agree any future actions and any associated expenditure
17. To consider items to be discussed at future meetings
18. Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 19th June 2019, time to be confirmed in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 29th May 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Williams and 1 vacancy.