- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee meeting
June 19 @ 7:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th June 2019, 6.45pm at Penwartha Hall, Voguebeloth, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Crabtree)
Mr Williams, Land Adj Wenappa, Bassett Road, Voguebeloth, Illogan
The proposed erection of two detached dwellings and the provision of new vehicular access
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 3rd July 2019, 7pm in Penwartha Hall.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 12th June 2019.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 7pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Ford, Holmes, Pavey, Szoka, Williams and 1 vacancy.