- This event has passed.
Planning and Environmental Services Committee Meeting
January 19 @ 6:50 pm - 7:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that the Planning & Environmental Services Committee meeting of the Illogan Parish Council is to be held on Wednesday 19th January 2022, 6.50pm at The Old School Centre, Nance Lane, Illogan
- Safety Procedures
- To receive apologies for absence
- Members to declare disclosable pecuniary interests and non-registerable interests (including details thereof) in respect of any items on the agenda and any gifts or hospitality worth £25 or over
- To consider applications from members for dispensations
- Public participation (Maximum of 15 minutes – Every speaker has a limit of 3 minutes under the Council’s Standing Orders)
- To discuss planning applications received (Cllr Ford)
Cresta, Rainham Close, Illogan
Rear dormer extension with loft conversion, rear single storey extension and solar panels
Pine Tops, Halgoss, Tehidy
Works to a tree subject to a Tree Preservation Order (TPO), works include felling Lawson Cypress
- Date and Time of next meeting
Wednesday 2nd February 2022, 7pm in The Old School Centre.
Given under my hand this day Wednesday 12th January 2022.
Clerk to the Council
Planning Applications will be available to view from 6.30pm until 6.50pm on the evening of the meeting.
Committee Members: Cllrs Mrs Ferrett (Chairman), Mrs Thompson (Vice Chairman), Crabtree, Cullimore, Ekinsmyth, Ford, Holmes, Pavey and Williams.